This Kilimanjaro podcast is part of the travel series on Mount Kilimanjaro. In 2017, I will make my way to Tanzania in Africa to climb the tallest freestanding mountain in the world.
Nat climbed Mt Kilimanjaro in 2015 and chronicled her experience. Recently, Nat spent some time talking to me on this Kilimanjaro podcast about all things Kilimanjaro. In this episode, hear about:
- Who is Nat of Natpacker.com
- What to pack for the long adventure
- When to hike the summit
- Where to store your electronics including cameras
- Why the guides and porters are amazing
- How much to tip at the end of the adventure
- …and more!